Thursday, November 16

S T R E T C H

I love my job. One of the perks is I get to see sneak previews of some of the coolest mags in the land.

And the POL Oxygen Stretch Special Expanded Issue is one of those magazines.

I really like innovation, but especially so when it happens in my industry that rarely dares to dare. (mag nation is all about innovation and challenging the established norms in the magazine industry).

POL Oxygen has shown a sense of adventure in creating a beautiful magazine that needs to be folded out vertically.

Beautiful in the sense that great imagery is made even better at a large scale with great content to boot.

They have called it the Stretch Edition. It will stretch your mind and your visual senses. Hopefully it will add to the groundswell that might finally act as a catalyst to stretch the magazine industry as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked this one up on Saturday purely because of its unique design. Definitely worth checking out.

lauren said...

my mum hunted this issue out for me as a birthday present - what a gal! the design is amazing (Frost is king of good design) and the content is actually equally as interesting! yay!